MADE TO ORDER - 'Let's Stay in Bed' + 'Home Sweet Home' Velvet Hoop Set
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Velvet Edit is available to preorder. Your hoops will be made to order within 1-2 weeks of your order date. Please kindly remember that anything else you order on the same order number will be sent together.
This listing is for the pair of hoops as shown in the photograph. The navy 'Let's stay in bed' hoop is 15cm, and the burnt orange 'Home sweet home' is 10cm.
A beautiful decoration for the home, these hoops are decorated with Oh Squirrel owner Katie’s handwriting, printed on a stunning shade of velvet. The velvet is printed with gold lettering, and framed in an embroidery hoop. Please kindly note the lettering is printed and not embroidered.
Hoops are the perfect way to add a little texture and colour to your interiors - they can fill a small, tricky space within a gallery wall, or look wonderfully at home on a shelf. Hang in a living room, hallway, bedroom - on their own or with other hoops to accompany them. They look beautifully displayed with hand lettered foil prints available elsewhere in the shop too.
You could hang your hoop on your wall on a small hook using the mechanism at the top, or tie a piece of ribbon on it to hang it from.
Choose to include a gift box if you'd like somewhere to keep them safe when not displaying them, or to give the hoops as a gift. You can view the gift box in the supporting imagery for the listing - the size of the gift box will vary based on the size of the hoop you purchase. If you choose the gift box option on this listing, both will be sent together in the same gift box.
• The navy 'Let's stay in bed' hoop is 15cm, and the burnt orange 'Home sweet home' is 10cm.
• Colours may vary slightly depending on the colours of your screen
• There is a small needle shape hole in each hoop ring, this is because traditionally, hoops are used as embroidery tool, therefore this is where the needle would be stored when not stitching. This is part of the charm of the piece and not a defect. This is visible in product photography, but the location of it varies on each hoop.
• Hoops are finished tidily at the back. Please DO NOT untwist the screw at the top of the hoop, as if you loosen the velvet, it will be difficult to get it back in the frame. Oh Squirrel cannot accept any responsibility for damage to your hoops caused by doing this.
• Please do not wash or iron - if your hoop becomes marked, it is recommended to gently clean the area with something gentle, such as a baby wipe, and then ensure the velvet settles in the direction of the pile
• Keep away from children - this is not a toy. Please do not display the hoop within reach of children.