Personalised Table Place Setting Ribbons
Create a dreamy tablescape by tying these custom made ribbons around your napkins, cutlery or other tableware. Personalise with names so your guests can take them home them as a favour, or keep to use again for future special occasions.
These ribbons are perfect for use as table settings for any size of party, whether a wedding or christenings, or just a fancy meal for two.
Choose from 10 beautiful shades of luxurious doubled faced satin ribbon.. Simply leave the name (s) in the personalisation box and to be wrote out beautifully for you and printed onto the ribbon in gold foil.
The name will cover upto 20cm of the ribbon, so if you choose to include a full name, the coverage won't be as good as the single names shown in the example photos. Personalisation can be one name / word only.
- Ribbons measure 50mm wide
- Each of these ribbons is 1 metre long, which is the perfect length to tie a beautiful bow as per the images.
- Your ribbon will be shipped flat without a bow tied in it
- Double faced satin ribbon
- To order multiples of the same colour ribbon, simply select the amount required in the 'How many would you like?' box. For multiples of different colours of ribbon, these will need to be added to your basket separately each time.
- You can choose between 10 colours for your ribbon, please see supporting images to see examples
- The wording shows up strongest on the darker colours ribbons, so if this is important to you then the burgundy, navy blue, bottle green, moss or burnt orange would be the best colours to choose.
- The gold lettering shows up in a more subtle way on the peach, dusky pink or lilac ribbon - it’s not recommended choosing these colours if you want your ribbon to show up clearly in photographs (but these colours are beautiful if you want your wording to be something just for you to see up close).
- To trim your ribbon to size or tidy the edges, follow the cut line that’s already there.
- Ribbons cannot be washed
- Your ribbon is printed on the surface only, therefore abrasion may cause the print to fade. After tying a knot in any part of the printed area, you may notice this more significantly if the knot is untied due to the pressure of your knot.
- Keep away from flames
- Keep out of reach of children
Leadtime - please allow upto 5 working days for your ribbon to be dispatched. Props not included. For orders over 30 pieces, please email to discuss as an offer on pricing may be possible based on quantity + leadtime.
Please refer to the Delivery page for more information about postage rates + timings.
Free Postage Available on UK orders over £35
Cards, Prints, Stationery + Mugs
Posted out within 1-3 working days of order placed.
Badges, Sashes, Pencil Cases + Ribbons
Made to order and posted out within 5 working days of your order.
Hoops, Banners + Personalised Items
Made and posted out within 2 weeks of order placed.
If your order consists of mixed products, then the processing time will be as per the longest option so that everything can be made together.
Please note the above only takes into consideration the time to make / pack your order.
Working Days : Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm excluding bank holidays. If you need a rush order, please contact BEFORE ordering to ask if this is possible.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE EU DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT