Personalised Wedding Bouquet Ribbons - Gold Lettering / All Over Print
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Bouquet ribbons are perfect for wedding flowers. These luxurious satin ribbons look beautiful around dried flowers as well as fresh ones. You could tie it around a memory box after use or display in any number of creative ways.
The wording for your ribbon will be artworked in original handwriting making these special pieces something to cherish, unique to you.
These ribbons would also be suitable for hand fasting ceremonies.
- This ribbon options features lettering printed all along the ribbon, on one side only. Your choice of wording will repeat throughout your desired length.
- Ribbons measure 50mm wide
- The default ribbon for a bouquet is 2m (as shown in the main image), however you can choose any length up to 5m, in 1m intervals.
- Your ribbon will be sent as one continuous piece, if you’d prefer otherwise please advise when ordering.
- Choose between 10 beautiful shades of satin ribbon as pictured
- The wording shows up strongest on the darker colours ribbon and is more subtle on the lighter shades - please consider this when choosing.
- You can purchase colour samples of the ribbon here https://ohsquirrel.co.uk/collections/ribbons/products/bouquet-ribbon-colour-swatch-samples - please do not purchase the colour card at the same time as your ribbon as they will be shipped together
- You can personalise your ribbon with upto 12 words.
- Your ribbon is printed with Oh Squirrel owner Katie’s handwriting, which if you’re familiar with the brand you will know is stylised with exaggerated letters based on how words form. You can choose to receive a proof of how your wording will look for a further £10 which will include one round of adjustments.
- Your words will be repeated within the print at the designer’s discretion - for example ‘forever and ever’ will appear approx 6 times on a 2m ribbon, whereas ‘Congratulations Mia, you did it!’ has a repeat of approx 3 times on a 2m piece. Until the wording is wrote out it’s not possible to know how many repeats there will be.
- Custom wording should be personal to you, choose something special, whether it be your names and the wedding date, the place where you met, the words you proposed with, your vows or just something that mean a lot to you. Please don’t request anything that infringe’s trademarks or copyright, or would cause any offence. If unsure, please check before ordering.
- If it’s important to you where the print will fall when tied in a bow and what words will be visible, it’s recommended to purchase a longer length ribbon than what you will need so you’ve got more flexibility.
Please allow upto two weeks between ordering and your ribbon being dispatched. Postage time will be on top of this. If you need a ribbon sooner than this, please send an email before ordering stating what you need and when you need it by.
If you choose to receive a proof, this will be sent via email within 3 working days of purchase. Please keep an eye on your emails and spam box. If a reply isn’t received within a further 3 working days then the ribbon will be printed without approval to avoid delay.
- Ribbons will have raw ends to allow you to trim to size.
- To trim your ribbon to size or tidy the edges, follow the cut line that’s already there. Cutting your ribbon on the diagonal helps prevent fraying. Use sharp scissors.
- Your ribbon is printed on the surface only, therefore abrasion may cause the print to fade. After tying a knot in any part of the printed area, you may notice this.
- Once you receive your ribbon, it's recommended to hang it to get any creases out. If required, your ribbon can be ironed - please use a low heat setting and have something between your iron and the ribbon, such as a tea towel.
- Keep away from flames
- Keep out of reach of children - ribbons pose a risk of strangulation
Flowers / props not included