Personalised Wedding Ribbon - Narrow Width for Bridesmaid Bouquets etc
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The prettiest wedding for your wedding flowers! This ribbon is narrower than the standard 'bouquet ribbon' and is perfect for smaller arrangements, such as Bridesmaid bouquets, buttonholes or using within wedding favours. It's purchasable by the metre (minimum of 2m) so you can buy as little or as much as you need. The colours available are the same as the 'bouquet ribbon' so you can have all your wedding flower ribbon matching if you so wish. You could also use this ribbon for hand fasting ceremonies!
Personalise the ribbon with words of your choice. The wording for your ribbon will be artworked in original handwriting making these special pieces something to cherish, unique to you.
- Your words will repeat throughout your desired length of ribbon, printed in shiny gold foil on one side of the ribbon
- Narrow Ribbons measure 25mm wide
- Order the length you need (minimum order 2 metres) - the main photo shows a 1 metre length tied around a mini bouquet
- Your ribbon will be sent as one continuous piece, if you’d prefer otherwise please advise when ordering.
- Choose between 10 beautiful shades of satin ribbon as pictured
- The wording shows up strongest on the darker colours ribbon and is more subtle on the lighter shades
- You can purchase colour samples of the ribbon here https://ohsquirrel.co.uk/collections/ribbons/products/bouquet-ribbon-colour-swatch-samples - please do not purchase the colour card at the same time as your ribbon as they will be shipped together
- You can personalise your ribbon with upto 12 words.
- Your ribbon is printed with Oh Squirrel owner Katie’s handwriting, which if you’re familiar with the brand you will know is stylised with exaggerated letters based on how words form. You can choose to receive a proof of how your wording will look for a further £10 which will include one round of adjustments.
- Your words will be repeated within the print at the designer’s discretion
- Custom wording should be personal to you, choose something special, whether it be your names and the wedding date, the place where you met, the words you proposed with, your vows or just something that mean a lot to you.
- If it’s important to you where the print will fall when tied in a bow and what words will be visible, it’s recommended to purchase a longer length ribbon than what you will need so you’ve got more flexibility.
Please allow upto two weeks between ordering and your ribbon being dispatched. Postage time will be on top of this. If you need a ribbon sooner than this, please send an email before ordering stating what you need and when you need it by.
If you choose to receive a proof, this will be sent via email within 3 working days of purchase. Please keep an eye on your emails and spam box. If a reply isn’t received within a further 3 working days then the ribbon will be printed without approval to avoid delay.
- Ribbons will have raw ends to allow you to trim to size.
- To trim your ribbon to size or tidy the edges, follow the cut line that’s already there. Cutting your ribbon on the diagonal helps prevent fraying. Use sharp scissors.
- Your ribbon is printed on the surface only, therefore abrasion may cause the print to fade. After tying a knot in any part of the printed area, you may notice this.
- Once you receive your ribbon, it's recommended to hang it to get any creases out. If required, your ribbon can be ironed - please use a low heat setting and have something between your iron and the ribbon, such as a tea towel.
- Keep away from flames
- Keep out of reach of children - ribbons pose a risk of strangulation
Flowers / props not included
If you'd like to purchase longer lengths of ribbon (for use on decorations etc) please email to discuss as a bulk discount may be possible.