Bespoke Family Names Personalised Names Banner
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A really special way to add a touch of personality to a special occasion, such as a family party - these banners are a wonderful decoration that can be hung in the home as a decoration for years to come.
As these items are handmade with bespoke artwork created by hand too (not a font in sight!) please allow upto a month for your banner to be artworked, made and posted - if you require it sooner, please enquire before ordering
These banner are available in 2 sizes:
- SMALL : 30 x 40cm (as Hayley + Dave)
- LARGE : 43 x 65cm (as Mary + Ben)
- SUPER - 70 x 100cm (as Richard, Marilyn etc)
- Made from 100% Cotton calico - it gives a lovely relaxed boho look. As it is a natural, unbleached fabric, natural slubs appear within it which is part of it's charm. If you're after a pristine fabric, this may not be the product for you.
- The lettering used is Oh Squirrel owner Katie's own handwriting, therefore your personalised wall hanging will be unique to you.
- Lettering applied using flock, which has a velvet-like texture
- Add the names and/or date to the box above when ordering.
- Banners are handmade to order - once you have approved your artwork, it will be made and posted within 1-2 weeks - you can see a photo of banners being stitched if you scroll through the product images.
- As your banner is handmade, dimensions may vary by a centimetre or two. The banner is crafted with a small wooden pole at the top, with 2 hooks screwed in for the grosgrain ribbon. The ribbon is double thickness, and it is recommended to hang it with the double thickness too
- Post of the Small/Large banners is with Royal Mail. Due to the size, the 'Super Size' banner will be sent with DPD.
Keep away from flames / do not wash - spot clean only. Not suitable for hanging in children's rooms / areas of play.
Your banner will be wrapped in tissue and folded into a box for postage. Please hang for a few days to let the creases drop out before displaying. Iron on a low heat, with a cotton cloth between the lettering and the iron.