'Bride to Be' Gold Foil Hand Lettered Hen Party Sash - Choice of Colours
Made to order party sashes are back! These stylish hen party sashes are perfect as a special accessory for the bride to be to wear at a hen do or bridal shower.
These sashes are printed to order in the London studio, in your choice of colour satin ribbon. The lettering is added in the shiniest gold foil, and instead of a font, use Oh Squirrel owner Katie’s own handwriting for the script lettering.
There are options for other wording / personalised sashes available elsewhere in the shop if you’re looking for sashes for other members of the bridal party or for other occasions.
- Choose from: White, Lilac, Green, Light Blue, Light Pink, Blue, Red or Black Ribbon
- Lettering is added in gold foil to the front of your sash. The foil shimmers and shines, which is captured in the image - the print will be the same brightness of foil throughout the print (it's quite difficult to capture in the product image, that's because it's just so shiny and beautiful!)
- Ribbon is 10cm wide single faced satin, which is shiny on the front and matt on the reverse
- Sashes measure approx 180cm in length. If you’d like some extra length in your sash it’s no problem at all - they’re not ‘sized’ as such, so the easiest thing to do is to take a measurement before ordering and send an email to discuss. It’s something I’m more than happy to accommodate.
- Comes complete with a small pin badge to hold the sash in place - the badge is loose in the box so you can pin it to fit perfectly
- Your sash will be wrapped in tissue paper and sent in a postage box. It’s advised to take it out of the box on arrival and hang up somewhere to help it look as good as possible
- Sashes can be ironed on a very low heat if need be - please ensure you put something between the ribbon and the iron to prevent damage
- If you get a mark on your sash, try wiping with a dry cloth. Sashes cannot be washed, and may stain with water marks so please be careful when wiping
- The lettering on the sash is added with foil - this is a layer on the surface of the ribbon rather than a print absorbed by the fabric. As such, please avoid any excessive abrasion as this can cause the sash to fade.
- If you need to cut the sash down to be a shorter length, use sharp scissors and follow the line of the existing cut to avoid fraying
- Keep away from flames
- Sashes aren’t suitable for children - we don’t make them for kids
- Keep badges away from children too as they pose a choking hazard
Sashes are made to order - please allow upto 5 working days for your sash to be made. It’s a considered choice to work this way as as well as meaning that your sash is specially made for you, it helps with sustainability within the business as one piece of ribbon can be turned into a sash for many different occasions.
The ribbon used for these sashes has been sourced to find the best quality possible them. If once worn, you look after your sash and put it back in the postage box or something similar then it could be worn again for another party or passed on to a friend for theirs.
Please kindly note that the ribbon colour cards available for the bouquet ribbons are colours for a different style of ribbon to that used for these sashes. To view the colour options, please scroll through the images.
Please refer to the Delivery page for more information about postage rates + timings.
Free Postage Available on UK orders over £35
Cards, Prints, Stationery + Mugs
Posted out within 1-3 working days of order placed.
Badges, Sashes, Pencil Cases + Ribbons
Made to order and posted out within 5 working days of your order.
Hoops, Banners + Personalised Items
Made and posted out within 2 weeks of order placed.
If your order consists of mixed products, then the processing time will be as per the longest option so that everything can be made together.
Please note the above only takes into consideration the time to make / pack your order.
Working Days : Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm excluding bank holidays. If you need a rush order, please contact BEFORE ordering to ask if this is possible.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE EU DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT