Brush Lettered Personalised Hen Party Badges
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
New badges! SO excited to add modern badges in a fun colour palette into the range - they're a lovely way to unite your hens without the need for tat. The colours of these badges were chosen to stand out, but also look tonal when worn within an outfit rather than stand out too much. They're perfect for an understated sophisticated hen do.
How to Order
- Select the amount of badges you would like from the dropdown menu. The cost per badge is £2 - if you need more than 25 then simply add 25 to your basket and then add a further amount until you have as many as you need in there.
- Choose to have a mix of all 3 colour designs or all the same. Choose between Pink (as 'I do!'), Peach (as 'Lockdown Bride') or Dark Green (as 'Jen's Hen Do')
- Add the details for the personalisation in the box at the top. Separate any names by a comma. If you need to add any supplementary information there's a box at the checkout you can add notes in
- These badges can be personalised as per the examples in the photograph, or if you have different wording in mind that's fine - the fewer words, the better they look. All we as is that you please don't request offensive wording or anything that infringe's a trademark.
- These badges are also great for any other kind of party - it doesn't need to be a hen do - you can choose wording for a baby shower or birthday celebration!
- Peach to have a mix of all 3 colour designs or all the same
- These badges measure 55mm in size
- Badges are finished with a plastic laminate and feature a pin at the back.
- Badges are not suitable for children under the age of 6 - badges are not toys - they contain a functional sharp point and are a potential choking hazard
- All badges are handmade to order in our London studio. Orders take approx 5 working days to complete. If you're in a rush and need them sooner, please email before ordering to enquire if that's possible.
If once you've finished with your badges you would like to return them for recycling - please email. Most of the parts can either be reused at the studio or recycled once broken down.