Personalised Door Number / House Name Velvet Hoop - Small Size
A beautiful hoop personalised with your house number or name - it makes a great new home gift, or to celebrate some renovations!
Simply leave the details of what you'd like printing in your hoop. Please note on these hoops, you will not receive a proof in advance of your order being made.
The velvet is printed with gold lettering, and framed in an embroidery hoop. Please kindly note the lettering is printed and not embroidered.
You can choose the velvet colour for your hoop - please see supporting images which show samples of each colour - the colour of the velvet in the main image is Dark Green.
Colours of hoops on supporting image:
- Burnt Orange - top left corner
- Mustard - as 'No. 91'
- Dark Red - as 'Bramble Cottage' - left hand side
- Soft Blue - as 'No. 70'
- Navy - as 'CH2'
- Soft Pink - as 'No. 59'
- Dark Green - as '39' (only '3' showing on image)
Your hoop will be made to order within 1-2 weeks of your order date. Please kindly remember that anything else you order on the same order number will be sent together.
Hoops are the perfect way to add a little texture and colour to your interiors - they can fill a small, tricky space within a gallery wall, or look wonderfully at home on a shelf. Hang in a living room, hallway, bedroom - on their own or with other hoops to accompany them. Although it would look lovely, please do not hang these hoops outside.
You could hang your hoop on your wall on a small hook using the mechanism at the top, or tie a piece of ribbon on it to hang it from.
Choose to include a gift box if you'd like somewhere to keep it safe when not displaying it, or to give it as a gift. You can view the gift box in the supporting imagery for the listing - the size of the gift box will vary based on the size of the hoop you purchase. Colours of gift box / ribbon may vary.
• These hoops measure 4 inch / 10cm in diameter
• Colours may vary slightly depending on the colours of your screen
• There is a small needle shape hole in each hoop ring, this is because traditionally, hoops are used as embroidery tool, therefore this is where the needle would be stored when not stitching. This is part of the charm of the piece and not a defect. This is visible in product photography, but the location of it varies on each hoop.
• Hoops are finished tidily at the back. Please DO NOT untwist the screw at the top of the hoop, as if you loosen the velvet, it will be difficult to get it back in the frame. Oh Squirrel cannot accept any responsibility for damage to your hoops caused by doing this.
• Please do not wash or iron - if your hoop becomes marked, it is recommended to gently clean the area with something gentle, such as a baby wipe, and then ensure the velvet settles in the direction of the pile
• Keep away from children - this is not a toy. Please do not display the hoop within reach of children.
Please refer to the Delivery page for more information about postage rates + timings.
Free Postage Available on UK orders over £35
Cards, Prints, Stationery + Mugs
Posted out within 1-3 working days of order placed.
Badges, Sashes, Pencil Cases + Ribbons
Made to order and posted out within 5 working days of your order.
Hoops, Banners + Personalised Items
Made and posted out within 2 weeks of order placed.
If your order consists of mixed products, then the processing time will be as per the longest option so that everything can be made together.
Please note the above only takes into consideration the time to make / pack your order.
Working Days : Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm excluding bank holidays. If you need a rush order, please contact BEFORE ordering to ask if this is possible.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE EU DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT