Personalised Wedding Welcome Hoop
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Velvet Hoop collection is extending into wedding decor! These hoops can be used as a welcome decoration at your venue (perfect to display by the guest book and card box) and then kept as a keepsake in your home.
These hoops are 'extra large', measuring 30cm / 12 inch. Your hoop will read 'welcome to our wedding' and then your names and date underneath.
The main image shows a hoop in the navy velvet. All hoops are printed in gold lettering, with artwork created just for you.
How to order for your personalised wedding velvet hoop:
Leadtime - these hoops have a leadtime of approx 3 weeks, as some of the components are ordered in especially for them. If you need your hoop sooner, please enquire before ordering. Please also remember postage time is in addition to the leadtime.
Leave the names and date in the box at the top and then select the colour for the velvet from the options listed. Artwork will take approx 1 week to be emailed to you. When you've received your artwork, please send a reply to confirm you're happy, and I'll get this made for you!
Scroll through the photographs to see the various velvet colours offered - the hoops shown for colour purposes are various different sizes, this listing is for the extra large 30cm hoop, as per the main product image.
You could hang your hoop on your wall on a small hook using the mechanism at the top, or tie a piece of ribbon on it to hang it from. On these large hoops, I recommend using a plate stand if you're displaying it on a table.
• These hoops measure 12 inch / 30cm in diameter
• Colours may vary slightly depending on the colours of your screen
• There is a small needle shape hole in each hoop ring, this is because traditionally, hoops are used as embroidery tool, therefore this is where the needle would be stored when not stitching. This is part of the charm of the piece and not a defect. This is visible in product photography, but the location of it varies on each hoop.
• Hoops are finished tidily at the back. Please DO NOT untwist the screw at the top of the hoop, as if you loosen the velvet, it will be difficult to get it back in the frame. Oh Squirrel cannot accept any responsibility for damage to your hoops caused by doing this.
• Please do not wash or iron - if your hoop becomes marked, it is recommended to gently clean the area with something gentle, such as a baby wipe, and then ensure the velvet settles in the direction of the pile
• Keep away from children - this is not a toy. Please do not display the hoop within reach of children.
If you would like slightly different wording, this may be possible as a bespoke option for an extra charge, please contact before ordering, advising what you would like.