Personalised Script + Stars 'Mrs to Be' Gold Foil Hen Party Sash - Choice of Colours
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A lovely sash for a classy hen party. These stylish sashes offer a modern alternative to traditional tacky hen do attire. This sash is subtle and elegant, great for a Bride who wants something not too over the top.
Each sash is personalised with a surname - all honorifics are welcomed - such as Ms, Dr, Mr, Mx etc - it doesn’t need to just be ‘Mrs'. You can choose different wording, such as 'Future Mrs...' or 'Soon to be Mrs...' - just include that in the personalisation details and your sash will be made for you.
- Colour: choose from: White, Lilac, Green, Light Blue, Light Pink, Blue, Red or Black Ribbon
- Sizing: Select from 2 sash lengths - Regular and Longer Length. ‘Regular’ measures approx 165cm - this will comfortably fit up to a UK Size 18. Choose ‘Longer Length’ for a sash measuring 185cm if you’d like a little more length.
- Made from satin ribbon - ever so shiny on the front, matt on the back, gorgeous all over!
- Printed with foil - the lettering and stars are on the front only.
- Sashes include a small pin badge which can be used to hold your sash in place comfortably to size.
- Your sash will be wrapped in tissue paper and posted out to you in a box to minimise creases. To help it look even better, it's recommended to hang it for a day or two before wearing.
- If needed, sashes can be ironed on a low setting - add a tea cloth between the iron and the sash so it doesn’t burn
- The lettering on the sash is added with foil - this is a layer on the surface of the ribbon rather than a print absorbed by the fabric. As such, please avoid any excessive abrasion as this can cause the sash to fade.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth only
- Keep away from flames
- Sashes aren’t suitable for kids - we don’t make children’s ones
Please allow a week for your sash to be made for you, with postage time on top. If you need it in a hurry, email before ordering to enquire about availability.